The ASDA Advocacy Committee has organized a day long program to explore contemporary issues facing the profession. Prominent speakers from across the country will explore topics including: access to care, community dental health coordinators, advanced dental therapists, student debt, licensure reform, advocacy in dental education, and legislative changes in Texas. Join us for the most extensive offering of its kind.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Games, prizes, and an evening social will conclude the day.
Date: September 23rd, 2017
Time: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Location: UT School of Dentistry, Room 4340
Wallace Specialty Insurance
- Dr. John Valenza – Dean, University of Texas SOD, Houston
- Dr. Richard Black - ADA District Trustee 15th district, and Chair, DLOSCE Steering Committee
- Dr. Raymond Cohlmia –Dean, University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry, ADA District Trustee from 12th district
- Dr. Jane Grover - Director of Council on, access, prevention and inter-professional relationships (CAPIR)
- Tanya Sue Maestas -President, American Student Dental Association
- Dr. Rita Cammarata – Immediate Past President, Texas Dental Association
- Jon Vogel – Chair, Council on Advocacy, American Student Dental Association
- Dr. Tommy Harrison – Chair-Elect ADPAC Board