The ASDA Advocacy Committee hosted a day long program to explore contemporary issues facing the profession. Prominent speakers from across the country spoke on topics including: access to care, community dental health coordinators, advanced dental therapists, student debt, licensure reform, advocacy in dental education, and legislative changes in Texas.
Date: September 23rd, 2017
Time: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Location: UT School of Dentistry, Room 4340
Wallace Specialty Insurance
- Dr. John Valenza – Dean, University of Texas SOD, Houston
- Dr. Richard Black - ADA District Trustee 15th district, and Chair, DLOSCE Steering Committee
- Dr. Raymond Cohlmia –Dean, University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry, ADA District Trustee from 12th district
- Dr. Jane Grover - Director of Council on, access, prevention and inter-professional relationships (CAPIR)
- Tanya Sue Maestas -President, American Student Dental Association
- Dr. Rita Cammarata – Immediate Past President, Texas Dental Association
- Jon Vogel – Chair, Council on Advocacy, American Student Dental Association
- Dr. Tommy Harrison – Chair-Elect ADPAC Board
Registration is now closed.